Promontory MortgagePath is growing our new client base and we are looking for an Implementation Engineer (IE) to join our team as a crucial role for our long term success. Our intent is to break out of the traditional (and cerebrally painful) ways of the past and to leverage technology as a means to deliver game-changing innovation and improvements to the financial services industry. Collaboration and agility are the key characteristics necessary to fulfilling our goal of delivering the best of breed solutions. We’re looking for critical thinkers with the ability to deliver.
The Implementation Engineer will be primarily responsible for configuring Promontory MortgagePath’s technology for new client implementations and for existing client technical needs. The IE will work on multiple projects through collaboration with the client-facing implementation and account relationship teams ensuring optimal setup and maintenance of the tech to ensure client delight. This is a full-time position based out of our downtown Denver office.
- Acts as the primary technical point of contact for technical configurations for new clients, from initiation through delivery, as well as for Production clients as needed.
- Facilitates configuration of the tech for the following:
- Platform branding & configuration
- Backend configuration
- Analytic configuration
- Credential management for third party vendors
- Configuring and troubleshooting between our environments (Dev, QA, Test, Prod)
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards.
- Able to develop a deep knowledge of the product and product direction.
- Adheres to change control procedures relative to project scope and timeline.
- Completes projects with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Collaborates with internal Promontory MortgagePath departments to identify areas for process improvement and development of new processes where needed.
- Explains technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to function effectively at a high level as an individual contributor.
- Data setup tasks in SQL
- MS SQL Server
- Mac OSX
- Able to navigate Linux
- Bash/Unix Shell
- Spring Cloud Configuration Server
- Angular familiarity would be a bonus
Required Characteristics of Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to successfully understand business and client needs
- Able to learn our business and make technical recommendations based on strategic direction
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work closely with teams of people across the organization and at all levels; be flexible/adaptive
- Strong critical thinking
- Highly organized
- Prior fintech and/or mortgage experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical capacity
PROMONTORY MORTGAGEPATH LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN