The Mortgage Business Analyst will support all Tech, Service Delivery, Prod Support and Fulﬁllment teams by providing mortgage expertise to promote and ensure client success and retention. This position must have deep knowledge of the loan manufacturing process and maintain suﬃcient product knowledge to assist in feature developments, enhancements and troubleshooting. The position will need to understand our system functionality and fulﬁllment process to interact with internal associates, external clients, and may also serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to support business analysts in developing requirements, as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have excellent critical thinking skills, training development and delivery experience, strong organizational skills, and a process improvement mindset. Various knowledge with industry POS, LOS and/or SaaS Software experience is preferred. Our compensation package is highly competitive.
- Lead on documenting client loan ﬂow processes. Understanding and documenting this roadmap to be presented to the Service Delivery team in the early stages of client implementation to fully understand clients pain points, process gaps, determine possible roadblocks, or additional tech/fulﬁllment enhancement discussions to ensure a more meaningful onsite meeting.
- Support Service Delivery on the review setup and testing of new client program guidelines/matrix, closing costs matrix and speciﬁc disclosures for any special nuances or the need for customized documents to be relayed to PMP Compliance, Service Delivery and Danbury/Denver Fulﬁllment teams. Support Service Delivery, Compliance, Fulﬁllment teams and Tech as assigned.
- Support the onboarding of the client by providing information and guidance to the training team in reference to the client(s) to support the hand-oﬀ to the Fulﬁllment team(s) ensuring a successful client launch. Other support of fulﬁllment as assigned.
- Support training team for internal and external parties as needed or assigned.
- Collaborate with training, prod support and other internal teams for the direct support of clients as assigned to a Mortgage Business Analyst.
- Research and create REQ tickets which may result in a Product PITCH, for new features and/or enhancements as well as assist with Bug tickets as assigned.
- Assigned to a Tech Team as a Mortgage Industry SME to support and to ensure system functionality. Required to assist with feature kickoﬀs, attend all team stand ups and scheduled meetings.
- Take the lead on Compliance Tickets and work with Compliance for full review and approval of any new or updated compliance issues or review of REQ/PITCH tickets within our system or fulﬁllment.
- Testing- user acceptance testing activities alongside Prod Support and Dev Ops to create test scenarios from user stories and testing of releases, features, enhancements, and/or bugs. This requires in-depth knowledge of our POS, LOS and Vendor platforms.
- Assists QA in ADA and smoke testing of POS platforms to ensure satisfactory scores.
- Work with Prod Support on Pager-Duty rotation and any other duties as assigned.
- Accurate and timely completion of analytic and research projects as assigned.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned and strong collaboration with all teams.
- Maintain industry knowledge through self-study, attending training(s) and/or any resources available.
Required Characteristics of Our Ideal Candidate:
- Familiarity with mortgage origination and fulﬁllment regulations and procedures, including processing, closing, underwriting and post-closing/servicing.
- Ability to use and adapt to a variety of new tools and methodologies.
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile diﬀering views, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the true, underlying needs. Strong listening and interviewing skills required to properly support clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years mortgage origination experience in various roles (Loan Oﬃcer, Sr. Processor, Underwriter, Sr. Closing, QC or QA) in the loan manufacturing process. Preference for team members who have served in multiple roles.
- Knowledge of commercially available mortgage loan origination systems and platforms.
- Knowledge of or experience in the community banking or credit union real estate/mortgage lending program oﬀerings and servicing.
PROMONTORY MORTGAGEPATH LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN